A Guide to Construction Vehicle Hire
On this page:
1. How to boost construction productivity and minimise vehicle downtime
2. How to improve construction vehicle safety
3. Our range of construction vehicles
From 3.5 tonne vans to 7.5, 18, 26 and 32 tonne trucks, we can supply you with your ideal vehicle model. And if it’s heavy-duty lifting equipment you need, our larger, robust trucks can be fitted out with mechanical grabs and cranes, offering additional functionality for the movement of large objects and loose materials.
4. Over 30 years of construction industry knowledge
5. Our construction services
- Vehicle customisation: With our network of leading industry suppliers, manufacturers, dealerships and bodybuilders, we can customise and specify vehicles to meet the needs of the construction industry.
- Vehicle telematics: Our online fleet management software enables customers to benefit from rich real-time fleet information, helping to improve construction productivity.
- Fleet management: Service level agreements, agreed maintenance schedules and ongoing scheduled reviews are tailored to your business.
- Vehicle servicing: When you have expensive assets such as construction vehicles, ensuring the vehicles remain fully utilised is extremely important, which is why we take a flexible and preventative approach to vehicle maintenance.
- Vehicle repairs: Each of our vehicles come with full breakdown cover as standard, and a free replacement if we can’t get you back on the road quickly and safely.
6. Why hire your construction vehicles?
Construction firms often experience peaks and troughs in business demand, according to the season, changing economic conditions and major project wins. In these cases, changing fleet needs must be met within a short time-frame in order for the company to meet work deadlines. Many clients want jobs completed as soon as possible and may go elsewhere in search of faster service.
Hiring instead of purchasing, enables a business to operate more cost-effectively in line with seasonal needs - meaning fewer vehicles, working harder for you.
At-a-glance benefits of construction vehicle hire:
- No depreciation
- No capital outlay
- No Road Fund License or MOT
- 24hr Breakdown and Recovery
- Access to the latest Euro 6 Vehicles
- Meet contractual/ seasonal demand