Join Enterprise Flex-E-Rent at the Commercial Fleet and Van Truck Day
The new Commercial Fleet Van & Truck event is taking place this year and as a feature sponsor of the Fleets Informed Best Practice Programme, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent will be one of the main exhibitors.
The two day event will be held at the Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire from the 20th – 21st of September, giving a chance for suppliers, manufactures and service providers to showcase their products and meet commercial fleet buyers, influencers and decision makers.
Working in association with the FTA, Commercial Fleet Van & Truck has evolved the event to include exceptional keynotes, briefings and product news with the aim to educate and inform experienced fleet operators and newcomers alike.
The event includes:
• Exhibition – open to all van and truck suppliers/service companies
• Fleets informed best practice workshops – allowing fleet/transport operators to gain further insight
• Plenary theatre session – main stage sessions with keynote addresses
• Networking - enhanced networking opportunities
• Racking/converter zone - hands on opportunity to see the latest in this field
• Demonstrations – Allow visitors to explore various payloads and discover the best vehicles for you
• Ride & Drive – A professional evaluation experience allowing visitors to test drive a variety of manufacturers vehicles in a safe environment
Exhibiting at the event gives Enterprise Flex-E-Rent a chance to meet customers, prospects and fleet operators whilst showcasing the services and vehicles on offer. For more information go to the Commercial Fleet Van & Truck website.