A van security guide for SMEs: How to protect your business from van theft
Did you know that 47,000 commercial vehicles are stolen each year*, costing £152M in lost assets? And that’s excluding loss of turnover and extra operating costs. In fact, the Ford Transit is the most stolen vehicle in the UK and the Mercedes Sprinter and Volkswagen Sprinter regularly feature in the top 10 list.
Can your business easily absorb these costs?
Our latest guide outlines:
- The top 10 most stolen vehicles by % - how at risk are you?
- The alarming new forms of vehicle thefts – some taking just 60 secs
- The 4 most popular tools in a van thief’s kit
- The true cost of theft for businesses
- The top 5 ways to stop van thieves in their tracks
- How SMEs can guard against security risks with little upfront costs